CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Where I'm From Poem

I am from fluffy pillows

from Lucky Charms and smoothies 
I am from a loud, busy, sweet smelling home
I am from the ocean, and sky where beauty is evident
I am from family barbecues and loud mouths,
from my grandparents' hard work and my parents' support
I am from large brown eyes and sarcastic remarks

From enormous dimples and "beauty" from my dad
I'm from Jesus and His love
I'm from sunny San Diego, Mexico and England,
Quesidillas, and chocolate chip cookies
From the meeting of my parents where my mom picked up my dad as he was walking home
And the cleanliness and caring of my Ama
The office is the passage to the past
Where all of our photos lay, waiting to be rediscovered 
I am from those memories   
 

3 comments:

Immm...Caityyyykinzzz (Caitlin) :D said...

:}
wow this is soooo good.
pshh i love chocolate chip cookies.

mallory capriice said...

so good haley! and supa cuute! :P

:D

arielleeee (; said...

awww haley

i liked it:D